Things I like

こんにちは!

わたしはえいがとじんぐとあにめがすきです。

I am a BIG fan of horror movies, at this point I have likely seen over 100  movies in this genre. I think they can be a good thrill and explore themes and situations that are left out of other genres due to controversy, so it can be a great genre to explore subjects/situations outside of the social norm and push boundaries.

I also really enjoy running! I started at a very young age running 5ks with my mom but it grew into a passion for me. I ran both track and cross country throughout parts of my high school career and ran a half-marathon to celebrate my graduation.

Though I don’t watch as much anymore I am a fan of anime, specifically sports anime’s as they capture the emotions of the players so well and open up the perspectives that people have on what it may be like to play that sport if they do not.


Comments

  1. Over 100 horror movies is amazing.. I'm more of a fan of thriller movies but I also enjoy a good horror movie time to time. What are your top 3 must-watch horror movies? I also love running!! I hope to see you in the Holy Half ;)) And I also love sports anime!! My top two favs are Kuroku No Basketball and Blue Lock. Have you heard/watched any of those? If not, I really recommend them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also used to watch a lot of sports anime! Mostly around middle school so it's been a while, but Kuroko no Basuke that Chloe recommended is also one of my favorites

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your introduction! I also enjoy sports anime like Kuruko's basketball and Captain Tsubasa because of my passion for both sports. I’m not the biggest horror fan, but I can see how the genre pushes boundaries when I watch it with others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grave of the fireflies

The Summer Hikaru Died- Episode 1 Review and Summary